Chart Records – 6M
1. Our trend chart of a general market index is the medium through which you are able to study larger waves of the market.
2. The Intra-Day Wave Chart enables you to detect the approaching turning points of the large waves generally two to four days in advance .
3. Group charts or the Position Sheet enable you to determine which groups are the most advantageous for trading.
4. Aim to trade in harmony with the trend of the market.
5. A minimum recommendation of chart records are:
a. the Wyckoff Wave and Optimism-Pessimism
b. vertical line charts of 10-25 stocks
c. figure charts of 25-100 stocks
d. the Intra-Day Wave Chart
6. Weekly and monthly vertical charts are not sufficiently sensitive to permit accurate timing but may be used in combination with daily vertical line charts and figure charts to give meaningful indications.
7. Weekly and monthly vertical line charts are of value for their long range background.